2Take1 allows you to change the header picture of the menu UI.
As of version 2.60.0, 2Take1 supports headers in any of the following containers:
- DDS (recommended)
The recommended resolution is 480 x 96 (5:1 aspect ratio).
How to create DDS sprites
The first step is the design of the header. You may use several tools, such as Photoshop, GIMP, Illustrator or Inkscape. You can also work on an existing PNG/JPG image by importing it.
Once you finish it, you must convert it to a
DDS sprite using one of the suggested tools.
- Download1 and install the Standalone Application of NVIDIA Texture Tools, then run it.
- Click on Open at the bottom left corner and import your picture.
- Click on Save As, and then save it with its corresponding name wherever you want.
- Download1 and install the Photoshop Plugin of NVIDIA Texture Tools.
- Open your picture in Photoshop, if it wasn't already open.
- Click on File → Save As, and then save it with its corresponding name wherever you want.
- Download the GIMP plugin and extract the
- Create a folder named
ddsin the following directory and copy the extracted
C:\Program Files\GIMP 2\lib\gimp\2.0\plug-ins
- Open your picture in GIMP, if it was not already open.
- Click on File → Export As, and then save it with its corresponding name wherever you want.
Our Discord server allows members to share their headers.
Copy the headers into the following directory.
After that, you will be able to use the new headers in Local Tab → Settings → Menu UI → Header