2Take1's unmatched ESP feature allows you to locate and see information of other players or NPCs wherever they are, giving you a massive advantage in combat.
- Enable and customize ESP separately for players and NPCs by setting which and how the info is displayed.
- Set the maximum distance at which ESP will trace targets, as well as the colors and text size used for the display.
- Trace all players in your lobby or only some of them (see Track Player).
- Decide which NPCs will be traced: mission enemies, police, fireman/paramedic, gang members or bodyguards.
- Use the player ESP features on yourself.
|ESP Display||For Players||For NPCs|
|Health of the target (as a bar)|
|Box around the target|
|Skeleton (bones) of the target|
|Line from your ped to the target|
|Direction indicator arrow|
|Distance to the target|
|Level of the target|
|Health of the target (as text)|
|Wanted Level of the target|
|Money of the target|
|Whether the target is a friend|
|Whether the target is in Godmode|