2Take1's unmatched ESP feature allows you to locate and see information of other players or NPCs wherever they are, giving you a massive advantage in combat.
- Enable and customize ESP separately for players and NPCs by setting which and how the info is displayed.
- Set the maximum distance at which ESP will trace targets, as well as the colors and text size used for the display.
- Trace all players in your lobby or only some of them (see Track Player).
- Decide which NPCs will be traced: mission enemies, police, fireman/paramedic, gang members or bodyguards.
- Use the player ESP features on yourself.
|Health of the target (as a bar)
|Box around the target
|Skeleton (bones) of the target
|Line from your ped to the target
|Direction indicator arrow
|Distance to the target
|Level of the target
|Health of the target (as text)
|Wanted Level of the target
|Money of the target
|Whether the target is a friend
|Whether the target is in Godmode