Join New Lobby#
Join a new lobby right away. You can choose the type of lobby to join:
- Go (any type of lobby)
- Join Public
- Start New Public
- Closed Crew
- Crew Session
- Closed Friend
- Find Friends
- Invite Only
- Join Crew
- SC TV (lets you spectate lobbys)
Bail / Netsplit#
You will desync from the rest of players, and thus be left alone in a solo public lobby.
Join a specific player by typing their SCID. This feature is able to bypass SCID spoof.
Force Script Host#
Force your client to become Script Host of the lobby. Note that this could make the lobby unstable.
Reveal OTR Players#
Show on map any player who is Off the Radar or using Ghost Organization.
Start a mission and force every player in your lobby into it, including yourself (unless you disable local launching).
- Intro (GTA Online tutorial)
- Pilot School
- One on One DM
- Freemode Events
- Break Shit (break the lobby in 5 different ways)
A collection of features at your disposal, although you can only use them if you are session host of the lobby. Features with a are VIP exclusive:
- Block Join Requests – Reject requests from other players attempting to join your lobby. Unlike the join timeout feature, the connection will not stablish at all.
- Lobby Spoofer – Spoof the information of all the players in your lobby, including yourself. You can change the username, SCID (randomized), IP address and host token counter.
Log Joining/Leaving Players#
Listen for all players joining or leaving your lobby (timestamp, ID, name, real SCID and spoofed SCID). You can write the info to the menu log, show a notification on screen, or both:
Set Targeting Mode#
Set the targeting mode of the whole lobby for controller users (free, free assisted, assisted partal or assisted full).
Wipe every entity (vehicles, peds, objects, etc) within a certain area around you. You can set a radius between
100 meters, and the feature will render a red sphere to help you visualize the area that will be cleared. Note that your game could crash if you delete certain entities or spam this feature.
Mass Player Interrupt#
Stop you from appearing in the game for everyone. This will limit drastically how the players can interact with you.