2Take1's Editor allows you to mess around with any entity (vehicles, peds and objects).
Aim at any entity with your weapon and pres E to hold it. Move it around with the mouse, and press E again to toss it.
- Delete – Delete the entity that you are holding.
- Enter Vehicle – Teleport into the the entity if it is a vehicle.
- Enter As Passenger – Enter into a free passenger seat, rather than the driver seat.
- Distance – Set the distance between you and the entity.
- Display Type – Display the type of the entity.
- Display Coords – Display the XYZ coordinates of the entity.
- Display Rotation – Display the rotation angle on XYZ axis of the entity.
- Display Rotation Offset – Display the rotation variation on XYZ axis of the entity as you rotate it.
- Display Freeze Status – Display whether the entity is frozen in place.
- LOD Dist – Changes from how far away the entity is visible.
- Freeze Position – Freeze the entity in place when dropping it.
- Invisible – Render the entity invisible when dropping it.
- Enable Rotation – Rotate the entity on its XYZ axis while the menu is closed.
- Relative Rotation – When you pick up an entity, it will have its rotation axis reset, and the X axis will stay relative to you.
- Rotation XYZ – Set the absolute rotation angle of the entity for each axis.
- Builder Mode – When enabled, entites you pick up will stick to the ground, allowing for a more accurate building experience.
- Z Offset – Set an offset in the Z position for the entity (negatives will place it below the ground, and positives will place it above the ground).
- Display Z Offset – Show the Z offset of the entity.
- Grid – Restrict the XY positions of the entity to an invisible grid, for more accurate positioning. You can set the size of the grid.
- Pointer – Display a line between you and the entity.
- Vehicle Builder – When enabled, you can point your picked entity to a vehicle, and it will be attached to the vehicle. You can see a preview of how the entity and the vehicle will be glued together before actually attaching them.
- Pointer – Display a line between you and the vehicle.
- Mirror – Attacj an additional clone of the entity to the vehicle, in the opposite side.
- Enable Throw Mode – Launch the entity in the direction of the camera when dropping it.