2Take1 allows you to change the header picture of the menu UI. As of version 2.30.0, you are now able to import multiple fonts to 2Take1.
The first step is the design of the header/radar/arrow. You may use several tools, such as Photoshop, GIMP, Illustrator or Inkscape. The recommended header resolution is 480 x 92; you may change it a bit, but not too much.
Once you finish it, you must convert it to a
DDS sprite. You may use the tools linked in this doc to do so. Below you will find brief instructions on how to use them.
- Download1 and install the Standalone Application of NVIDIA Texture Tools, then run it.
- Click on Open at the bottom left corner and import your picture.
- Click on Save As, and then save it with its corresponding name wherever you want.
- Download1 and install the Photoshop Plugin of NVIDIA Texture Tools.
- Open your picture in Photoshop, if it wasn't already open.
- Click on File → Save As, and then save it with its corresponding name wherever you want.
- Download the GIMP plugin and extract the
- Create a folder named
ddsin the following directory and copy the extracted
C:\Program Files\GIMP 2\lib\gimp\2.0\plug-ins
- Open your picture in GIMP, if it wasn't already open.
- Click on File → Export As, and then save it with its corresponding name wherever you want.
Our Discord server allows members to share their headers.
DDS headers into the following directory. Keep in mind that you'll have to uninject the menu and then inject it back in order to apply the sprites.
After that, you will be able to use the new headers in the menu UI settings.