2Take1 allows you to spawn any vehicle of the game. Vehicles are grouped by category, and both categories and vehicle names will be displayed in your game language. You can also spawn a vehicle by typing its model name.
Our Discord server allows members to share their vehicles. Download a vehucle from the sharing channel and copy it to the
moddedVehicles folder. If the folder does not exist, create it yourself.
2Take1 also lets you save vehicles, allowing you to spawn clones of those vehicles at any time. To do so, go to the Saved Vehicles submenu, select Save, and type a name for it. Then, you can spawn clones of that vehicle at any time.
Saved vehicles can be found as
INI files in the following directory, where you can rename or delete your vehicles, as well as import vehicles from other users:
Keep in mind that, if you make changes to
moddedVehicles while 2Take1 is running, you will have to uninject the menu and then inject it back in order to refresh the vehicles index.
There are also some options that you can set for the spawner. Along with these options, you can set the primary, secondary, pearlescent and wheel color for your vehicle.
- Max Vehicles – Set how many vehicles spawned from 2Take1 can exist at the same time (from
64). Once the limit is reached, newer vehicles spawned will make the older ones disappear.
- Spawn Full Upgraded – When enabled, new vehicles spawned will have all modifications to their max value.
- Spawn Performance Upgraded – When enabled, new vehicles spawned will have all modifications that affect performance to their max value, leaving the aesthetic ones intact.
- Spawn In Vehicle – You will teleport into the vehicle when you spawn it. If the vehicle is an aircraft, you will spawn in the air with forward momentum.
- Despawn Bypass – Prevent unreleased and blacklisted vehicles from disappearing when you spawn them.
- Bypass MP Vehicle Kick – Prevent the game from kicking you out of the spawned vehicle and forbidding you to enter it.
- Custom License – Set
POPSTARas the license plate text for any vehicle that you spawn.
- Preview – Render a spinning preview of the vehicle that you select in the spawner, so that you can see what it looks like before spawning it. You may customize its position, distance, speed and opacity, as well as allow other players to see the preview (networked).